The Australian Clicker Connection
Introduction to Clicker Training
Clicker training refers to a method of teaching behaviour using a “yes” signal or conditioned reinforcer, to tell your horse or other animal precisely when it has done something right.
Below are facts sheets that explain the clicker basics that will help you with the concepts & the training method in more detail. Check in with us if you would like more information.
To listen to the sound a clicker makes –click here
Below is a starter video from our new DVD on Clicker Training for Horses
Clicker Training Facts Sheets
- Facts Sheet 1 – What is Clicker Training
- Facts Sheet 2 – Introducing your Horse to the Clicker – Targeting
- Facts Sheet 3 – Karen Pryors 15 Rules for Clicker Training
- Facts Sheet 4 – Shaping Behaviour in Small Steps
- Facts Sheets 5 & 6 – FAQ’s
- Worming & Oral Applications blog from us to Wormguide Australia.